Prospective applicants must be permanent residents of Cambria/Friesland, Wisconsin but may attend college anywhere in the United States. High school seniors entering college and returning college students attending accredited U.S. colleges or universities full-time are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Awards are limited to students in undergraduate study and to those seeking their first bachelor’s degree. Only students whose permanent address is within the Cambria/Friesland, Wisconsin area will be eligible.
Important Note: This application is lengthy and will likely take 15-20 minutes to complete. If you wish to save your progress throughout the application, please login using any of the social networks below. You will then find a save draft button at the bottom of each page of the form, which can save your progress at any time.
If you opt to not sign in, you MUST complete the application at this time.
2017 Application Process:
1) Completed applications submitted by Friday, April 14 , including letters of recommendation
2) Finalists are notified by Monday, April 24
3) Finalists will be scheduled for a telephone/Skype interview by May 5
4) Award recipient will be announced at Awards dinner
- Review the Criteria to Apply for the Scholarship
- Review Information about The Award
- Review our Cost of College List
- Use the College Finances Calculator to determine your eligibility
- Gather the following financial documents:
- Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
- Financial Aid Award letter from your college
- The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan) only if your college is not included on our College Cost list